Recipe by: Jody (website)
“Fun cookies that look like little hamburgers!”
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 12 peppermint patties small
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 12 green gumdrops medium, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 small rolls apricot fruit leather
- 1/2 cup coconut flaked
- Place the coconut and the food coloring in a bowl with a lid. Shake till all coconut is covered. Set aside.
- Place 12 of the vanilla wafers flat side up on a cookie sheet. After unwrapping all of the peppermint patties, place them on top of the wafers.
- Unwrap the fruit roll-ups (optional) and cut into squares. Place on top of the all of the patties to look like cheese. Then place the sliced gumdrops on the top of that. Add the coconut.
- Place the other half of the wafers over the top of the coconut. With a small kitchen brush lightly paint a VERY small amount of water on the tops of the cookies. Finally shake or sprinkle a small amount of sesame seeds over the wafers.