Recipe by: Kim (website)
“This recipe for gingerbread men uses butterscotch pudding mix and doesn’t require molasses!”
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Ready In|
|30||25m||12m||1h 37 m|
|Cook Time||Ready In|
|12m||1h 37 m|
- 1 package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix 3.5 ounce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, cream together the dry butterscotch pudding mix, butter, and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon; stir into the pudding mixture. Cover, and chill dough until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets. On a floured board, roll dough out to about 1/8 inch thickness, and cut into man shapes using a cookie cutter. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are golden at the edges. Cool on wire racks.