Recipe by: Sharon Cuslidge (website)
“Cookie recipe using cake mix.”
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Pour into bowl and combine with cake mix and egg. Beat on low with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Shape dough into balls. Press top of ball in remaining almonds.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
You can also use mini chocolate chips, and walnuts instead of almonds and pecans.