Recipe by: Joyce (website)
“This is an old recipe handed down from my mother.”
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Ready In|
|Cook Time||Ready In|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer. Beat in sugar. Stir in dates, coconut, walnuts, vanilla and almond extract. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and while mixture is still hot, beat well with a wooden spoon.
- When mixture is cool enough to handle, form into small balls and roll in granulated sugar.