Recipe by: kearstin7 (website)
“It’s a simple treat you’ll make again and again. It’s family friendly and kids love it!”
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Ready In|
|Cook Time||Ready In|
- 1 package brownie mix 19.8 ounce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 12 flat-bottomed wafer ice cream cones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs in a bowl; stir 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spoon the brownie batter into ice cream cones, filling them about 3/4 full. Place cones on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a brownie center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Top with any favorite toppings.