Recipe by: Noelle Pollock (website)
“These are really tasty. The flavor is even stronger if you let them sit after baking them overnight!”
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Ready In|
|Cook Time||Ready In|
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough is fully combined.
- Pour confectioners' sugar onto a large plate. Spoon dough, 1 1/2 teaspoons per cookie, onto confectioners' sugar and roll to coat. Arrange coated dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool cookies on baking pan for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.