Recipe by: APLETKA (website)
“Fudgy brownies plus amaretto. How can you go wrong? (Warning – alcohol is not baked out of this recipe.) Keep refrigerated.”
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Ready In|
|24||20m||35m||1h 55 m|
|Cook Time||Ready In|
|35m||1h 55 m|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix chocolate syrup, flour, white sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter, amaretto liqueur, and almond extract in a bowl until smooth; spread over cooled brownies.
- Stir chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter together in a saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool slightly and drizzle over frosted brownies.